I'm involved in the Bridgnorth Music & Arts Festival (27 August - 5 September 2010) as organiser of arts and literary events. With less than two weeks before the fun begins, I've been pretty busy promoting forthcoming arts events (see poster below). In fact, I'm having lots of fun writing press releases, taking part in video podcasts and local radio shows to help raise awareness of our festival. All proceeds raised at events will be donated to the Festival to help its chosen charities, which this year are the Bridgnorth Hospital League of Friends and Macmillan Cancer Support. And admission to all events is FREE!
I can't wait to attend the events and am really proud to be involved in fundraising and community activities. In my favourite field of the arts too. Bridgnorth is a beautiful, historic market town situated on the River Severn in Shropshire, England. To view a full programme of events, visit the festival's website: www.bridgnorthmusicfest.com
I've created a page dedicated to the festival so photos and news will be posted there.
A Cottagecore Guide To A Good Summer
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment